National Representation for WHISTLEBLOWERS
Guttman, Freidin & Celler is a partnership of three prominent law firms with a headquarters office in Miami focused on representing whistleblowers in Florida and nationwide. The three combined firms have expertise in representing whistleblowers under the False Claims Act and other whistleblower statutes in a number of different contexts while protecting employees who blow the whistle from retaliation at work.
Three Law Firms Joining Together to Provide the Best Possible Representation to Whistleblowers
The partnership of Guttman, Freidin & Celler brings to each client a group of lawyers who have tried over 300 cases, been part of litigation resulting in the return of over $5 billion under the False Claims Act, sued some of the largest companies in the world, and secured multi-million dollar and even billion-dollar recoveries in individual cases.
The Florida whistleblower lawyers in our firms include a former Congressman, a former Federal Judge, a Presidential appointee, former federal court law clerks, law professors, and — most importantly — highly experienced litigators.
Our firms pooled our resources and formed this partnership because we like working together and we care about the same things. We understand the importance of whistleblowers and their roles in American history – particularly their role in making the nation a safer place and a place with more equal opportunity. But, at the same time, we also recognize that our nation is plagued by too many wrongdoers. There are too many companies looking to skirt the law and make a buck even if it means cheating the government or putting the unwary or infirm at risk of monetary loss or — worse yet — physical injury.
Though we take on the biggest companies and challenge wrongful practices that have gone unopposed, we pride ourselves on being champions for the voiceless. We are privileged to represent honest, hardworking people, who – in the words of the late Senator Edward Kennedy — “see a wrong and want to right it.”
If you are in a position to witness government fraud, then you are in a position to expose it. We help individuals from top company executives to financial officers, accountants, and billing department representatives bring False Claims Act cases that expose wrongdoing, recover taxpayer money for the government, and receive a reward for their efforts without putting their livelihoods at risk.
The Perfect Law Firm for Whistleblowers
Guttman, Freidin & Celler represents the coming together of three law firms to provide outstanding and comprehensive representation to whistleblowers. Reuben Guttman is one of the world’s most prominent whistleblower attorneys; he is personally responsible for uncovering and recovering Billions of dollars in fraud and False Claims Act cases. Philip Freidin is a Board-Certified Civil Trial expert who has conducted hundreds of jury and non-jury trials and is recognized as one of the top litigators in Florida. Richard Celler co-founded and managed one of the largest employee-side employment law firms in the country and is vastly experienced representing workers who have been victims of discrimination, harassment or retaliation at work for exercising their rights under state and federal civil rights and wage and hour laws.
By combining their talents and resources, these three attorneys lead a larger team of legal professionals committed to the comprehensive representation of whistleblowers, helping them seek justice and maximum compensation while protecting their rights and job security.
Call Guttman, Freidin and Celler to guide you, assist you, and protect you as you blow the whistle on fraud in any of the following areas:
- Government Program Fraud – Defense fraud, government research grant fraud, and government contracts and equipment fraud
- COVID-19 Fraud – While governments are spending billions to combat the pandemic and save lives, unscrupulous vendors are shortchanging the government and its citizens with substandard or defective equipment and supplies and worse.
- Medicare Fraud – Billing for care not provided, upcoding, prescribing unnecessary medications, off-label promotion, providing or accepting kickbacks for referrals, unlawfully waiving co-pays
- Florida Nursing Home Quality of Care Violations – Negligent care resulting in injury, financial fraud against residents, overbilling through unnecessary therapy
- Pharmaceutical Fraud – Arbitrarily inflating the price of prescription drugs, falsifying drug manufacturing research, funneling prescription drugs to an illegal market
- Education Fraud – Federal student aid fraud, false enrollment fraud, student recruiter incentive fraud, false scholarship and financial aid assistance, admissions fraud, grant and research fraud, accreditation fraud, charter school fraud, and other abuses
- Healthcare Billing Fraud – Knowingly filing incorrect claims to patients, insurance companies, or public programs such as Medicare and Medicaid
- Hospital Fraud – Duplicate billing, improper DRG claims, unbundling procedures, cost report fraud, Stark Law violations
- Hospice Fraud – Enrollment fraud, failure to provide information to patients, family and caregivers, overbilling and improper billing, false Medicare claims for continuous home care services, poor standards of care, untrained/unqualified personnel treating patients
- Telemedicine Fraud – Bribes and kickbacks, phantom billing, upselling fraud, improper coding
- IRS Tax Fraud – claiming false deductions or tax credits, claiming personal expenses as business expenses, using a false Social Security number, not reporting income, failing to report and pay payroll taxes, failing to withhold income tax from employee paychecks, tax evasion
Count on Guttman, Freidin & Celler to pursue your claim to a successful conclusion while protecting you from retaliation at work or seeking money damages if you are discriminated against, harassed, disciplined or fired for blowing the whistle or participating in an investigation or legal proceeding.
Call our Florida Whistleblower Lawyers for a Complimentary, Confidential Case Review
Choosing to come forward as a whistleblower is a difficult decision to make, and prospective whistleblowers deal with tough questions. Is it the right thing to do? Can I prove my case? What will happen to my job? At Guttman, Freidin & Celler, we offer a complimentary and confidential case review and evaluation. We’ll take the time to learn about your case and answer all your questions so you can make the right decision for yourself and your family.
We take whistleblower cases on a contingency fee basis. We advance all costs of litigation out of our pocket, not yours, and we only charge a fee if and when we are successful in your case. Our fees are tied to the size of the recovery we obtain, so our interests are completely aligned with yours. Just like you, we want to win your case and recover the greatest amount possible while holding wrongdoers accountable and obtaining justice for the government and the American people.
Call 800-654-8281 to talk to a Florida whistleblower & Qui Tam lawyer now, or contact us online to schedule a confidential consultation at your convenience. When you are ready to talk, Guttman, Freidin & Celler is ready to listen and make sure your voice is heard.